- Aug 29th, 2022 by Jeramey Jannene
- Jul 11th, 2022 by Urban Milwaukee
- Jul 5th, 2022 by Sophie Bolich
- Jul 3rd, 2022 by Chesnie Wardell
- Jun 8th, 2022 by Bruce Murphy
- May 4th, 2022 by Jeramey Jannene
Recent Press Releases Referencing Washington Heights
Statement of Alderman Michael J. Murphy November 1, 2022
Ahead of his Summer Solstice performance and Juneteenth, travel back to the summer of 2020 and the creation of his song “Black Holiday.”
Proceeds Generated from sales of the Black is Beautiful Stout
1634 N. 33rd St. (2013) is among the dozens of homes built in Washington Park by Habitat for Humanity.
Home in Milwaukee's Washington Heights neighborhood.
Redeveloped by Pattee Group into a home for the West End Conservatory in 2018.