A neighborhood immediately north of the west side of downtown Milwaukee. Sometimes called “Haymarket Square.”
- Dec 5th, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
- Nov 8th, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
- Nov 3rd, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
- May 13th, 2019 by Graham Kilmer
- Apr 19th, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
- Mar 31st, 2019 by Graham Kilmer
Recent Press Releases Referencing Haymarket
Mayor Tom Barrett released the following statement regarding American Family Insurance’s announcement that it has selected the Mandel building as its new Milwaukee office:Dec 5th, 2019 by Mayor Tom Barrett
"The company is committed to Milwaukee, and Milwaukee is very pleased with its growing presence here."
This Sunday, December 1, 2019!
Founders 3 Real Estate Services Announcement – Hardware HQ
Warehouse building in Milwaukee's Haymarket neighborhood. The building is owned by Associated Bank.
Historic school building attended by the future Prime Minister of Israel.
1300 N. 4th St. is a complex of three brick warehouse buildings in Milwaukee's Haymarket neighborhood.
- Could arena district turn Haymarket Square into a new east side or 3rd Ward? - Mar 4th, 2016 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan
- Hardware Headquarters plan emerges for former National Ace buildings - Jul 28th, 2015 - OnMilwaukee.com - Bobby Tanzilo
- National Ace Hardware ending 65-year run as downtown fixture - Jul 13th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Don Behm
- National Ace Hardware by Park East to close; building sold to Milwaukee developers - Jul 13th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan
- National Ace Hardware will close its Downtown store - Jul 12th, 2015 - OnMilwaukee.com - Bobby Tanzilo
- The old firehouse you just might miss - Apr 23rd, 2015 - OnMilwaukee.com - Bobby Tanzilo
- First look: Associated Bank unveils new branch, Haymarket Square community park plans - Aug 8th, 2014 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Alison Bauter