- Feb 15th, 2019 by Urban Milwaukee
- Jun 8th, 2018 by Michael Horne
- Nov 30th, 2016 by Michael Horne
- Sep 8th, 2016 by Michael Horne
- Aug 3rd, 2016 by Michael Horne
- Jun 24th, 2016 by Jeramey Jannene
Recent Press Releases Referencing Harbor View
A groundbreaking event is scheduled for Friday, August 24th at 1:30 pm at Harbor View Plaza (600 E. Greenfield Ave.)
Teams from Chicago, Denver, Toronto, and Vancouver in Milwaukee to Reimagine Milwaukee’s Industrial WaterfrontOct 13th, 2015 by Harbor District
Four teams from across the country and Canada will be in Milwaukee on October 22nd and 23rd to participate in the Waterfront Innovations Design Charrette.
RFP Commercial Recent Lease Transaction
Former factory turned office space in Milwaukee's Harbor View neighborhood.
Proposed for conversion into 116-unit development known as The Maxwell by Roers Companies.
Commonly known as the Horse Barn.
Home of The Wherehouse.
55-unit apartment building in the South Water Works devlopment.
Building 6 is an apartment building in the South Water Works development on the edge of the Walker’s Point neighborhood. Originally built by Lighthouse Development, the project was lost through foreclosure. It contains 52 units. The building was built as an addition to 201 E. Pittsburgh Ave., a former Pittsburgh Plate Glass building built in […]
Under construction grocery store in part of the Freshwater Plaza development in Harbor View.
76-unit apartment building built as part of the Freshwater Plaza mixed-use development.
The Transpak Crane Bay building was converted into the Next Act Theatre in 2012.
Planned $285 manufacturing campus for Komatsu in the Harbor District. The new campus, which would include a 170,000-square-foot office building, 410,000-square-foot manufacturing facility and a 20,000-square-foot company museum, is planned to open in 2022. Parcels 311 E. Greenfield Ave. (owned by We Energies affiliate) 401 E. Greenfield Ave. (city owned)
A 116-unit apartment conversion proposed for 214 E. Florida St. by Roers Companies.
University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee school and research institute located in Milwaukee's Harbor View neighborhood.
- 12-story apartment building planned on Milwaukee River in Walker’s Point - Oct 26th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan
- Freshwater Plaza site sells for $2.9 million; construction starting - Oct 7th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin
- Wangard Partners – Freshwater Plaza - Jul 28th, 2015
- Freshwater Plaza project to get four more apartments - Jul 28th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin
- Freshwater Plaza site work could begin this fall - Sep 10th, 2014 - BizTimes
- Deco Building in Water Works has potential buyer - Dec 28th, 2012 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan