Episode 012 – Dan Adams of the Harbor District
Learn the who, what, where, when and why of changes coming to Milwaukee's harbor.
Much has been written about projects in the Harbor District, from Komatsu Mining’s new factory and office complex to Michels’ River One development. But how does Harbor District Inc. fit into the mix?
We talk with Daniel Adams, Habor District Inc. planning director, to get the lowdown on what the Harbor District is, how everything fits together and what a planning director does. We also learn about plans for a new park, a new family-friendly programming effort for Walker’s Point and what restaurant you should be eating at right now.
- City Lands $285 Million Industrial Campus
- Michels Corp. Begins Work on River One
- Harbor View Plaza Selected as Name for the Harbor District’s First Waterfront Park
- Harbor District Plans Unveiled
- Riverwalk Expanding to Harbor District
Music – Light Corporate by Masteck Media – https://soundcloud.com/masteck_media. Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported