- Jun 20th, 2019 by Jennifer Rick
- Apr 9th, 2019 by Michael Horne
- Mar 21st, 2019 by Michael Horne
- Nov 15th, 2018 by Carl Baehr
- Aug 16th, 2018 by Jeramey Jannene
- May 18th, 2018 by Kevin P. Keefe and Scott Lothes
Recent Press Releases Referencing Menomonee River Valley
Gathering focuses on building new narratives for manufacturing
Future home of Plum Moving Media.
Warehouse located across the street from the Milwaukee Intermodal Station.
Vacant lot across from the Milwaukee Intermodal Station.
Complex of buildings in the Menomonee River Valley owned by Frank Giufree.
Museum for Harley-Davidson motorcycles, located in the Menomonee Valley.
The building is Milwaukee station for Amtrak and a host of bus operators including Badger Bus, Greyhound and Jefferson Coach Lines.
The long-time home of the United States Postal Service in downtown Milwaukee. Developer Matt Garrison and his firm R2 Companies acquired the building in 2015 with the intent to redevelop it into a mixed-use campus. Building straddles Canadian Pacific railroad’s mainline through Wisconsin. South face of building is along Menomonee River.
The Potowatomi Casino Hotel is a 18-floor, 381 room hotel to be added to the Potawatomi Bingo Casino.
The Pritzlaff Building is a complex of buildings located at the southwest corner of W. St. Paul Ave. and N. Plankinton Ave.
- Valley industrial buildings find new life as … industrial buildings - Nov 23rd, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin
- Chicago developer buys downtown Milwaukee post office building - Oct 12th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
- City Lights Brewing plans a March launch in Menomonee Valley - Oct 8th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin
- Brewery, beer garden planned in Menomonee Valle - Aug 4th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan
- The company expects to brew around 15,000 barrels in its first year, with around 15 employees - Aug 4th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin
- Menomonee Valley land sale endorsed for Standard Electric expansion - Jul 16th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan
- Warehouse near Milwaukee Intermodal Station sold to Chicago buyer, will be converted to self-storage - Jul 7th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan
- Solaris buyer Lohmann & Rauscher to relocate North American HQ to Milwaukee - Jun 26th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan
- Q&A: Chris Abele on Ward 4, startups and what Milwaukee’s missing - Jun 18th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Alison Bauter
- Solaris purchased by European medical devices company - Nov 24th, 2014 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - David Schuyler