Building address commonly used is 1001 W. St. Paul Ave., but the parcel is 1027 W. St. Paul Ave.
Originally built for Falk, later owned by Aldrich Chemical Company.
Larger property acquired by the Wisconsin Department of Transportation in 2002 for $32.5 million, with a smaller section sold to the Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources in 2018 for $3 million. The DNR redeveloped it as a new regional office.
Redeveloped in 2020.
ROW Excavation Non-Utility
ROW Excavation Utility.
Content referencing 1001 W. St. Paul Ave.
This week there are two important public meetings regarding the future of Milwaukee's built environment.Nov 14th, 2011 by Dave Reid
Building data on this page, including assessment information, was last updated on September 6, 2020
See something wrong? Want to report an issue? Contact us.