- Jun 18th, 2019 by Michael Horne
- Dec 10th, 2018 by Michael Horne
- Dec 6th, 2018 by Michael Horne
- Dec 5th, 2018 by Michael Horne
- Aug 31st, 2017 by Michael Horne
- Jan 26th, 2017 by Michael Horne
Recent Press Releases Referencing Murray Hill
Just a friendly reminder that you are invited to attend a community meeting at The Jazz Estate, 2423 N. Murray Avenue, TONIGHT (Wednesday, November 18) at 6 p.m.
Although this may disrupt your travel and parking for a short time, I know we all will be pleased when Newberry Boulevard is smooth again—just in time for the 4th of July parade.
Tenants (2410 N. Farwell Ave.) Urban Om Yoga
Milwaukee Public Library building demolished in 2013, to be replaced by The Standard at East Library.
1800 E. North Ave. is a proposed mixed-use building on the former Pizza Man site.
Medical office building associated with Columbia St. Mary's Hospital.
99-unit apartment building in the heart of Milwaukee's East Side.
- Judge approves Downer Ave. theater, stores foreclosure sale - Sep 15th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin
- Bublr Bikes stations to be installed at University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee campus - Jul 14th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Tom Held