Edge on North is an under construction mixed-use building on the former Pizza Man site. The previous building burned down on January 2010. Joseph Property Development purchased the site in April of 2013 for $825,000 from the Goldberg family.
Joseph Property Development plans to building 39 apartments, approximately 6,000 square-feet of commercial space, and 36 parking spaces. The development required the demolition of two duplexes just north of the site, with the land being absorbed into the site.
The proposed design went before the East Side Architectural Review Board on August 20th, 2013 and was held. The project’s massing had been approved at a previous meeting of the ARB. It went to the ARB a second time on September 3rd, 2013 and was held again.
The project was approved by the ARB on October 3rd, 2013.
The city changed the address of the residential portion of this project from 1800 E. North Ave. to 2310 N. Oakland Ave.
- Response to Zoning Requirements
- 8/20/2013 North Ave view
- 8/20/2013 Corner view
- ARB Minutes 8/20/2013
- Agenda for October 3rd, 2013
- Sep 20th, 2016 by Mitchel Writt
- Sep 12th, 2016 by Jeramey Jannene
- Sep 19th, 2015 by Michael Horne
- May 29th, 2015 by Dave Reid
- Apr 22nd, 2015 by Dave Reid
- Apr 17th, 2015 by Dave Reid
Building Plumbing Permit.
Commercial Alteration Permit.
Fire Alarm Permit.
HVAC General Permit.
Press Releases Referencing Edge on North
- Big Fish Poke Bowl Leases Space in the Edge on North - Jul 21st, 2016 by RFP Commercial, Inc.