- Jun 1st, 2016 by Gordon Hintz
- May 11th, 2016 by Peter Barca
- Apr 1st, 2016 by Tamarine Cornelius
- Feb 26th, 2016 by Peter Barca
- Jan 27th, 2016 by Peter Barca
- Jan 6th, 2016 by Bruce Thompson
Press Releases Referencing Wisconsin State Assembly
Aug 12th, 2016 by JoCasta Zamarripa
“My thoughts and prayers go out to Yolanda Lomeli Medina and the entire Medina family during this difficult time.”
Aug 2nd, 2016 by Darrol Gibson
Darrol is the only candidate running for a seat in the Wisconsin State Legislature this fall to receive a primary endorsement from Congresswoman Moore.
Mar 31st, 2016 by Robin Vos
“His passion and work led to the 2003 passing of bills revitalizing Wisconsin’s agricultural community with incentives, and better rural health care.”
Mar 21st, 2016 by Mary Lazich
During the remainder of my term I will continue to assist constituents and work with colleagues to keep Wisconsin moving forward.
Mar 2nd, 2016 by Chris Taylor
Liquid nicotine is a toxic substance, a tiny amount of which can kill a small child.
Feb 24th, 2016 by Adam Neylon
Last week the Wisconsin State Assembly passed five pieces of legislation authored by State Representative Adam Neylon.
- Weeks after uproar, Robin Vos sought open records law change - Sep 8th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Jason Stein
- GOP leaders dispute Scott Walker’s account of union battle - Aug 21st, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Mary Spicuzza
- Bucks spent most on lobbying state lawmakers through June - Aug 21st, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
- Assembly is expected to pass arena deal today - Jul 28th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Patrick Marley
- GOP leader: Assembly should have votes to pass arena plan - Jul 27th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Jason Stein
- Assembly sets Milwaukee arena vote for July 28, but what about the ticket surcharge? - Jul 21st, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Rich Kirchen
- Assembly leaders schedule vote next week on Milwaukee arena - Jul 20th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Patrick Marley
- When will Wisconsin Assembly convene on $250M arena funding bill? - Jul 16th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Rich Kirchen
- Milwaukee Bucks co-owner Wes Edens lobbied lawmakers for arena on latest Wisconsin visit - Jun 29th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Rich Kirchen