- Oct 10th, 2016 by Steven Walters
- Jun 1st, 2016 by Gordon Hintz
- May 11th, 2016 by Peter Barca
- Apr 1st, 2016 by Tamarine Cornelius
- Feb 26th, 2016 by Peter Barca
- Jan 27th, 2016 by Peter Barca
Press Releases Referencing Wisconsin State Assembly
"According to the Congressional Budget Office, 24 million Americans will lose their health insurance"
DNR underfunding, understaffing causing lack of enforcement, accountability
2017 Senate Bill 35 was overwhelmingly approved by the full Wisconsin State Senate.
Rep. Mark Spreitzer’s and Rep. JoCasta Zamarripa’s statement on the withdrawal of federal protections for transgender studentsFeb 23rd, 2017 by Mark Spreitzer
"The reasoning of the Trump administration’s decision in withdrawing federal protections for transgender students is hurtful, discriminatory, and baseless."
Representative Jonathan Brostoff is Honored to be Sworn into Office for the 2017-19 Session, is Eager to Tackle Fresh AgendaJan 3rd, 2017 by Jonathan Brostoff
Brostoff will be the Ranking Member for the Assembly Democrats on the Committee for Regulatory and Licensing Reform.
- Weeks after uproar, Robin Vos sought open records law change - Sep 8th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Jason Stein
- GOP leaders dispute Scott Walker’s account of union battle - Aug 21st, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Mary Spicuzza
- Bucks spent most on lobbying state lawmakers through June - Aug 21st, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
- Assembly is expected to pass arena deal today - Jul 28th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Patrick Marley
- GOP leader: Assembly should have votes to pass arena plan - Jul 27th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Jason Stein
- Assembly sets Milwaukee arena vote for July 28, but what about the ticket surcharge? - Jul 21st, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Rich Kirchen
- Assembly leaders schedule vote next week on Milwaukee arena - Jul 20th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Patrick Marley
- When will Wisconsin Assembly convene on $250M arena funding bill? - Jul 16th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Rich Kirchen
- Milwaukee Bucks co-owner Wes Edens lobbied lawmakers for arena on latest Wisconsin visit - Jun 29th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Rich Kirchen