- Sep 22nd, 2015 by Peter Barca and Julie Lassa
- Sep 11th, 2015 by Jeramey Jannene
- Aug 31st, 2015 by Duey Stroebel
- Jul 17th, 2015 by Jeramey Jannene
- Jul 14th, 2015 by Peter Barca
- Jun 22nd, 2015 by Jeramey Jannene
Press Releases Referencing Wisconsin State Assembly
Oct 1st, 2015 by Cavalier “Chevy” Johnson
“Chevy has passionately served Milwaukee, and has stood for better public safety, improved infrastructure and jobs with livable wages,” remarked Rep. Johnson.
Sep 24th, 2015 by LaTonya Johnson
“Assembly Bill 310 recklessly jeopardizes health care access to the 336,000 Wisconsin women who are in need of affordable reproductive health care.”
Sep 10th, 2015 by Evan Goyke
Assembly Bills 51 and 52 will benefit Wisconsin’s court system and those whom they serve by providing greater access to treatment while maintaining high quality standards to ensure the program’s success.
Aug 11th, 2015 by Citizen Action of Wisconsin
The bills are AB 340 in the Assembly and SB 211 in the Senate.
Jul 28th, 2015 by Jonathan Brostoff
It is a bad deal for my neighbors in this Assembly District and for Milwaukee County.
Jul 28th, 2015 by Milwaukee Bucks
The Milwaukee Bucks released the following statement from President Peter Feigin on the Wisconsin State Assembly arena financing vote:
- Weeks after uproar, Robin Vos sought open records law change - Sep 8th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Jason Stein
- GOP leaders dispute Scott Walker’s account of union battle - Aug 21st, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Mary Spicuzza
- Bucks spent most on lobbying state lawmakers through June - Aug 21st, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
- Assembly is expected to pass arena deal today - Jul 28th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Patrick Marley
- GOP leader: Assembly should have votes to pass arena plan - Jul 27th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Jason Stein
- Assembly sets Milwaukee arena vote for July 28, but what about the ticket surcharge? - Jul 21st, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Rich Kirchen
- Assembly leaders schedule vote next week on Milwaukee arena - Jul 20th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Patrick Marley
- When will Wisconsin Assembly convene on $250M arena funding bill? - Jul 16th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Rich Kirchen
- Milwaukee Bucks co-owner Wes Edens lobbied lawmakers for arena on latest Wisconsin visit - Jun 29th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Rich Kirchen