- May 9th, 2018 by Jeramey Jannene
- Apr 30th, 2018 by Jeramey Jannene
- Mar 12th, 2018 by Jeramey Jannene
- Feb 6th, 2018 by Jeramey Jannene
- Jan 30th, 2018 by Jeramey Jannene
- Dec 8th, 2017 by Jeramey Jannene
Recent Press Releases Referencing Avenues West
Arroyo-Vega brings an array of organizational administration, planning, design and fund development experience to her role at AWE.
Non-Comm Radio Milwaukee Commissions Murals in Near West Side and Walker’s Point to Spark Dialogue, Bring Art to NeighborhoodsJul 21st, 2017 by 88Nine Radio Milwaukee
Radio Milwaukee Received Mary L. Nohl Fund Grant for Project
Renderings of $96 million, 750-bed facility released
Hospital owned by Aurora Health Care in Milwaukee's Avenues West neighborhood.
Campus Town East Apartments is a mixed-use apartment building owned by Marquette University. The building is located at the northeast corner of N. 16th and W. Wells St. The building has 123 apartments. Official Website
Central United Methodist Church is a brutalist-style church building in Milwaukee's Avenues West neighborhood.
Future home of the Marquette University Physician Assistant Studies program.
A planned cultural center to be located across W. Wisconsin Ave. from the Pabst Mansion.
Historic home on 20th and Wisconsin. Designed by Ferry & Clas.
The Pettibone Mansion is a former mansion converted into offices in Milwaukee's Avenues West neighborhood.
A 750-bed, two-building residence hall under construction on a parcel at 721 N. 17th St.
Near west side apartment building in Milwaukee.
- Wiegand alters City Campus plans, rerouting county money to Near West Side effort - Jul 13th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan
- Developer buys apartment building near west side project site - Jun 19th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin