The Milwaukee Marriott Downtown is a hotel in downtown Milwaukee that opened in July 2013. The hotel has 204 rooms, 1 suite, 6 meeting rooms and 9,000 sq ft of total meeting space.
The hotel has a number of first-floor tenants including Starbucks, Millioke restaurant, and Schwanke Kasten Jewelers.
Immediately south of the hotel is the McGeoch Building, a 19th century office building.
- Aug 12th, 2016 by Jeramey Jannene
- May 10th, 2016 by Jeramey Jannene
- Feb 22nd, 2016 by Jeramey Jannene
- Jan 22nd, 2016 by Jack Fennimore
- Jan 1st, 2016 by Jack Fennimore
- Sep 25th, 2015 by Jack Fennimore
WordPress database error: [You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') ORDER BY email_date DESC' at line 1]
SELECT * FROM notifications WHERE taxkey = '3960471000') ORDER BY email_date DESC
Press Releases Referencing Milwaukee Marriott Downtown
- Milwaukee Marriott Downtown to Officially Open its Doors Tomorrow - Jun 25th, 2013 by Press Release
- Marriott-Starwood merger could mean higher prices for Milwaukee hotel rooms - Nov 16th, 2015 - BizTimes - Molly Dill
- Downtown Milwaukee SpringHill Suites set for spring 2016 opening - Aug 27th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan
- Developers buy downtown Milwaukee office for $17M hotel conversion - Dec 3rd, 2014 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan
- 200-room Westin Hotel proposed for downtown - Jun 16th, 2014 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin