The Milwaukee Marriott Downtown is a hotel in downtown Milwaukee that opened in July 2013. The hotel has 204 rooms, 1 suite, 6 meeting rooms and 9,000 sq ft of total meeting space.
The hotel has a number of first-floor tenants including Starbucks, Millioke restaurant, and Schwanke Kasten Jewelers.
Immediately south of the hotel is the McGeoch Building, a 19th century office building.
- Jan 24th, 2017 by Jeramey Jannene
- Jan 18th, 2017 by Jeramey Jannene
- Nov 18th, 2016 by Jeramey Jannene
- Aug 12th, 2016 by Jeramey Jannene
- May 10th, 2016 by Jeramey Jannene
- Feb 22nd, 2016 by Jeramey Jannene
ROW Excavation Utility.
~~Sidewalk Area Dining Facilities - it shall be unlawful for any person to use the public right-of-way as a sidewalk area dining faciity without first obtaining a permit therefore. The application and annual space rental fee for sidewalk area dining facilities shall be as specified in s. 81-106.7. (Obtain a sidewalk area dining facilities permit or discontinue the use of the public right-of-way.) / 115-32.6 /
|801559||2016/06/16||New Service Request|
Please check for possible invalid sidewalk dining license
~~Discontinue the use of illegal extension cords
~~Remove obstructions to access fire equipment
~~Provide approved operation of egress door
~~Swinging fire doors shall close from the full-open position and latch automatically. The door closer shall exert enough force to close and latch from any partially open position. Repair defective doors. (DOUBLE DOORS BY POOL/HEALTH CLUB, DOUBLE DOORS OUTSIDE AV ROOM, & LAUNDRY ROOM DOOR) / 214-3 /
Fire Suppression r
~~Indoor Swimming Pool~~~~Properly store all pool chemicals~~~~Provide and maintain required first aid supplies
~~Repair or remove damaged asbestos materials
Fire Suppression r
Burglar Alarm-New Install
Discontinue the use of illegal extension cordsInstall an approved fusible link for the laundry chute door to ensure proper operation of the system. / IFC 904.5.2 /
Press Releases Referencing Milwaukee Marriott Downtown
- Milwaukee Marriott Downtown to Officially Open its Doors Tomorrow - Jun 25th, 2013 by Press Release
- Marriott-Starwood merger could mean higher prices for Milwaukee hotel rooms - Nov 16th, 2015 - BizTimes - Molly Dill
- Downtown Milwaukee SpringHill Suites set for spring 2016 opening - Aug 27th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan
- Developers buy downtown Milwaukee office for $17M hotel conversion - Dec 3rd, 2014 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan
- 200-room Westin Hotel proposed for downtown - Jun 16th, 2014 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin