- Jun 7th, 2019 by Corri Hess
- May 29th, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
- May 23rd, 2019 by Michael Barndt
- May 22nd, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
- May 10th, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
- Apr 27th, 2019 by Andrea Waxman
Recent Press Releases Referencing Sherman Park
The event will feature free haircuts for fathers and sons, complimentary food and non-alcoholic beverages, horse rides, raffle prizes, live entertainment and informational vendors representing various entities within the community.
ACLU sues Milwaukee Police Department for unconstitutional conduct during Sherman Park demonstrationsMay 29th, 2019 by American Civil Liberties Union of Wisconsin
“The Milwaukee Police Department has demonstrated its custom of using excessive force to disperse people peacefully exercising their First Amendment rights, and our clients suffered real harm as a result of that policy.”
Commercial property values increased 7.7%, driven by downtown development as well as growth in large residential development in Districts 6, 12, and 14.
Former Jackie Robinson School
- 10 must-see Doors Open MKE sites - Sep 8th, 2015 - OnMilwaukee.com - Bobby Tanzilo
- Common Ground protests Nationstar, Bucks owner Wes Edens - Aug 19th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Natalie Wickman