- Jul 12th, 2020 by Yui Hashimoto
- Jul 3rd, 2020 by Jeramey Jannene
- Jul 1st, 2020 by Princess Safiya Byers
- Jun 30th, 2020 by Graham Kilmer
- Jun 23rd, 2020 by Isiah Holmes
- Jun 17th, 2020 by Graham Kilmer
Recent Press Releases Referencing Sherman Park
Statement from Alderman Khalif J. Rainey June 22, 2020
Acquired the by the city through property tax foreclosure in August 2018.
Home renovated by Strong Blocks and Dynamic Contractors in 2019. Acquired by the city through property-tax foreclosure in 2016.
Former Jackie Robinson School
Hospital operated by Ascension. Founded in 1879 by the Wheaton Franciscans. Acquired in 2015 through merger by Ascension.
197-unit apartment complex planned for four property site. Properties 2758 N. 33rd St. 2727-2747 N. 32nd St. 3212 W. Center St. 2748 N. 32nd St.
- 10 must-see Doors Open MKE sites - Sep 8th, 2015 - OnMilwaukee.com - Bobby Tanzilo
- Common Ground protests Nationstar, Bucks owner Wes Edens - Aug 19th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Natalie Wickman