A committee of the City of Milwaukee Common Council.
- Sep 25th, 2018 by Jeramey Jannene
- Jul 12th, 2018 by Jeramey Jannene
- Jan 10th, 2018 by Dave Fidlin
- Oct 25th, 2017 by Jabril Faraj
- Apr 28th, 2016 by Jeramey Jannene
- Jan 22nd, 2016 by Michael Horne
Recent Press Releases Referencing Finance and Personnel Committee
Ald. Tony Zielinski to Sponsor Legislation to Ensure Proper Coverage for City Employees Struggling with Addiction and Other Mental Health ProblemsDec 17th, 2018 by Ald. Tony Zielinski
Statement of Alderman Tony Zielinski - December 17, 2018
"To be clear, there will be times when Dr. Driver and the Board do not agree. That is natural and to be expected."
"Sexual harassment can create an intimidating, hostile, and offensive workplace."
- Common Council set to vote Tuesday on budget - Nov 2nd, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Mary Spicuzza
- Bucks, Ald. Bauman at loggerheads on street-closing near arena - Sep 16th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Rich Kirchen
- City panel OKs $47 million for Bucks arena; opening may be delayed to 2018 - Sep 15th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin
- City comptroller recommends approval of Milwaukee Bucks arena plan - Aug 25th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin