- Sep 22nd, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
- Sep 20th, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
- Aug 23rd, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
- Jun 19th, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
- May 5th, 2019 by Graham Kilmer
- May 3rd, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
Recent Press Releases Referencing Midtown
Residents have opportunity to vote early until Saturday, March 30
Gov. Evers Signs Executive Order #17 Relating to the Creation of the Governor’s Health Equity CouncilMar 19th, 2019 by Gov. Tony Evers
The Governor’s Health Equity Council will work to develop a plan, supported by a body of research, with key benchmarks to reduce and eliminate health disparities throughout the state of Wisconsin by 2030.
"It’s important to be involved in this election."
- Local activism, restored homes turn Midtown neighborhood around - Oct 6th, 2010 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Tolan