- Feb 11th, 2016 by Jon Peacock
- May 11th, 2015 by Steven Walters
- Feb 25th, 2015 by Bill Lueders
- Dec 8th, 2014 by Bruce Thompson
- Oct 14th, 2014 by Bruce Murphy
- Sep 16th, 2014 by U.S. Sen. Tammy Baldwin
Recent Press Releases Referencing Wisconsin Legislative Fiscal Bureau
By June 30, 2019, the LFB concludes that Wisconsin taxpayers will lose out on more than $2.7 billion by not fully expanding BadgerCare.
According to the nonpartisan Legislative Fiscal Bureau, Republicans have spent $1.9 billion in various tax giveaways between 2011 and 2014.
Republican Budget Shifts Up to $800 Million from Wisconsin’s Public Schools to Private Voucher SchoolsMay 28th, 2015 by State Rep. Peter Barca
GOP Budget Another Major Shift of Funds from Public Schools to Private Schools to Support Gov. Walker’s Presidential Ambitions