- Address: 158 N. Broadway .
- Architect: Carl F. Ringer, Sr.
- Architectural Style: Commercial Vernacular
- Assessed Value (Land): $34,600
- Assessed Value (Improvements): $338,400
- Assessed Value (Total): $373,000
- Assesment Year: 2018
- Year Built:
- Size: 66,334 sq-ft
Designed by Carl F. Ringer, Sr. Originally known as the O.R. Pieper Company building.
Originally was four stories, top two stories added in 1923.
ROW Occupancy Permit.
Building data on this page, including assessment information, was last updated on January 26, 2019
See somthing wrong? Want to report an issue? Contact us.