- Oct 26th, 2018 by Michael Horne
- May 29th, 2018 by Jeramey Jannene
- Dec 1st, 2017 by Tom Bamberger
- May 19th, 2017 by Michael Horne
- Feb 9th, 2017 by Brandon Anderegg
- Jun 22nd, 2016 by Michael Horne
Recent Press Releases Referencing UW-Milwaukee School of Architecture and Urban Planning
The goal of the project is to preserve the historical character of Lake Park by replacing the bridge with a structure that closely matches its original architecture and design.
Jeff Tredo, co-founder of the award-winning firm, is departing with his core clients and design team to pursue other opportunities in the greater Milwaukee area.