- Dec 4th, 2018 by Ximena Conde
- May 22nd, 2018 by Edgar Mendez
- May 15th, 2018 by Ximena Conde
- Apr 18th, 2018 by Isiah Holmes
- Jan 6th, 2018 by Elliot Hughes
- Dec 21st, 2017 by Edgar Mendez
Recent Press Releases Referencing Milwaukee County Medical Examiner
U.S. Senator Tammy Baldwin Calls on President Trump to Sign Bipartisan Legislation Passed by Congress to Help Halt Flow of Illicit Fentanyl into the United StatesDec 22nd, 2017 by U.S. Sen. Tammy Baldwin
Baldwin supported bipartisan legislation will help promote the latest in chemical screening devices and scientific support to detect and intercept fentanyl and other synthetic opioids
The Milwaukee County Medical Examiner is predicting more than 325 opioid related deaths in 2017.
The resolution specifies that outside counsel would only be compensated if Milwaukee County receives a financial benefit as a result of any claims made against a company.