- Nov 9th, 2017 by Edgar Mendez
- Oct 30th, 2017 by Dave Fidlin
- Mar 16th, 2016 by Wyatt Massey
- Mar 14th, 2015 by Wisconsin Freedom of Information Council
- Nov 4th, 2014 by Brendan O’Brien
- Oct 5th, 2012 by Bruce Murphy
Recent Press Releases Referencing Milwaukee County Medical Examiner
The Milwaukee County Medical Examiner is predicting more than 325 opioid related deaths in 2017.
The resolution specifies that outside counsel would only be compensated if Milwaukee County receives a financial benefit as a result of any claims made against a company.
U.S. Senator Tammy Baldwin Cosponsors Bipartisan Legislation to Help Halt Flow of Illicit Fentanyl into the United StatesApr 28th, 2017 by U.S. Sen. Tammy Baldwin
Baldwin joins Markey, Rubio, Brown and Capito to help promote the latest in chemical screening devices and scientific support to detect and intercept fentanyl and other synthetic opioids