The Brewery is the mixed-use neighborhood taking shape in the former Pabst Brewing complex.
- May 24th, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
- May 16th, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
- Apr 19th, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
- Mar 31st, 2019 by Graham Kilmer
- Mar 24th, 2019 by Graham Kilmer
- Mar 19th, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
Recent Press Releases Referencing The Brewery
Eight-block neighborhood celebrates completion with Frühling Fest on May 25th
This brings the Zilber Foundation’s total support for the school to more than $12 million since 2007.
Colliers International Announces Sale of the First Retrofitted Office Building in The Brewery DevelopmentSep 20th, 2018 by Colliers International Group Inc.
The 40,744 square foot brick and timber loft office building is 100% occupied by seven professional office tenants.
Brewery Point Apartments is a 48-unit apartment building for adults 55 and older.
Brewhouse Inn & Suites is an extended stay hotel located in the former brew house of the Pabst Brewery.
The former Paint Shop for the Pabst Brewing Company.
The former bottling plant at the Pabst Brewery, known as Building 29. Now a student apartment complex.
Former church that is part of the Pabst Brewing Complex. Was for a number of years the Forst Keller Restaurant.
Under-construction 100-unit apartment building at The Brewery.
150-room Hyatt Place hotel under development by the Janko Group.
The former Research Lab for the Pabst Brewing Company.
The Pabst Professional Center is a $10 million, 73,000 square-foot building that was completed in 2014.
Former Building 42 at the Pabst Brewery. The last building the company built before closing the complex. Originally constructed in 1977.
Phase 1 of the Vim + Vigor apartments. 130 apartments. Slated for completion summer 2018.
Phase 2 of the Vim + Vigor apartments. 174 apartments. Slated for completion in the first quarter of 2019.
- Klement Sausage Co. to move corporate offices to Pabst center downtown - Sep 30th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin
- Inside the conversion of a former Pabst building into student housing: Slideshow - Jul 8th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan