The Brewery is the mixed-use neighborhood taking shape in the former Pabst Brewing complex.
- Dec 28th, 2017 by Jeramey Jannene
- Dec 13th, 2017 by Jeramey Jannene
- Dec 1st, 2017 by Jeramey Jannene
- Nov 19th, 2017 by Jeramey Jannene
- Nov 17th, 2017 by Jeramey Jannene
- Nov 14th, 2017 by Jeramey Jannene
Recent Press Releases Referencing The Brewery
Nick will put his talents and network in motion to grow and service existing clients, while also developing new client relationships.
The project is being developed on two separate lots, about a block apart from one another at The Brewery
Group announces new collaboration with Door County Brewing Co.
Brewery Point Apartments is a 48-unit apartment building for adults 55 and older.
Brewhouse Inn & Suites is an extended stay hotel located in the former brew house of the Pabst Brewery.
The former bottling plant at the Pabst Brewery, known as Building 29. Now a student apartment complex.
Under-construction 100-unit apartment building at The Brewery.
150-room Hyatt Place hotel under development by the Janko Group.
The Pabst Professional Center is a $10 million, 73,000 square-foot building that was completed in 2014.
- Klement Sausage Co. to move corporate offices to Pabst center downtown - Sep 30th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin
- Inside the conversion of a former Pabst building into student housing: Slideshow - Jul 8th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan