The Brewery is the mixed-use neighborhood taking shape in the former Pabst Brewing complex.
- Jun 7th, 2020 by Jeramey Jannene
- Nov 24th, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
- Nov 20th, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
- Nov 17th, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
- Nov 12th, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
- Nov 3rd, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
Recent Press Releases Referencing The Brewery
A barrel-aged Biere De Garde is the latest liquid released in a 500mL bottle.
Lakefront Brewery welcomes back guests this Friday, June 12th.
Brewery Point Apartments is a 48-unit apartment building for adults 55 and older.
Brewhouse Inn & Suites is an extended stay hotel located in the former brew house of the Pabst Brewery.
The former Paint Shop for the Pabst Brewing Company.
The former bottling plant at the Pabst Brewery, known as Building 29. Now a student apartment complex.
Former church that is part of the Pabst Brewing Complex. Was for a number of years the Forst Keller Restaurant.
Under-construction 100-unit apartment building at The Brewery.
150-room Hyatt Place hotel under development by the Janko Group.
The former Research Lab for the Pabst Brewing Company.
The Pabst Professional Center is a $10 million, 73,000 square-foot building that was completed in 2014.
Former Building 42 at the Pabst Brewery. The last building the company built before closing the complex. Originally constructed in 1977.
Phase 1 of the Vim + Vigor apartments. 130 apartments. Slated for completion summer 2018.
Phase 2 of the Vim + Vigor apartments. 174 apartments. Slated for completion in the first quarter of 2019.
- Klement Sausage Co. to move corporate offices to Pabst center downtown - Sep 30th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin
- Inside the conversion of a former Pabst building into student housing: Slideshow - Jul 8th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan