The Brewery is the mixed-use neighborhood taking shape in the former Pabst Brewing complex.
- Feb 24th, 2017 by Jeramey Jannene
- Dec 7th, 2016 by Mitchel Writt
- Oct 21st, 2016 by Jeramey Jannene
- Jun 3rd, 2016 by Jeramey Jannene
- May 25th, 2016 by Jeramey Jannene
- Apr 8th, 2016 by Jeramey Jannene
Press Releases Referencing The Brewery
September 29-October 2
Arena to serve as centerpiece of new world-class sports and entertainment destination in downtown Milwaukee
Fast-growing technical consulting firm moves from Research Park to Downtown Milwaukee to be near new Bucks arenaMar 11th, 2016 by Press Release
Company says location downtown, near arena, will help it attract and retain workers
“It was a difficult decision, but in the end I think its best for all parties involved,” says Eitel.
Downtown Business Association shows support for the Milwaukee Bucks sports and entertainment arena
New arena centerpiece of vibrant sports and entertainment district north of the BMO Harris Bradley Center
Brewery Point Apartments is a 48-unit apartment building for adults 55 and older.
Brewhouse Inn & Suites is an extended stay hotel located in the former brew house of the Pabst Brewery.
The former bottling plant at the Pabst Brewery, known as Building 29. Now a student apartment complex.
Under-construction 100-unit apartment building at The Brewery.
The Pabst Professional Center is a $10 million, 73,000 square-foot building that was completed in 2014.
- Klement Sausage Co. to move corporate offices to Pabst center downtown - Sep 30th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin
- Inside the conversion of a former Pabst building into student housing: Slideshow - Jul 8th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan