The Brewery is the mixed-use neighborhood taking shape in the former Pabst Brewing complex.
- May 19th, 2017 by Jeramey Jannene
- Apr 7th, 2017 by Jeramey Jannene
- Mar 13th, 2017 by Jeramey Jannene
- Mar 13th, 2017 by Michael Horne
- Feb 24th, 2017 by Jeramey Jannene
- Dec 7th, 2016 by Mitchel Writt
Recent Press Releases Referencing The Brewery
Group announces new collaboration with Door County Brewing Co.
September 29-October 2
Arena to serve as centerpiece of new world-class sports and entertainment destination in downtown Milwaukee
Brewery Point Apartments is a 48-unit apartment building for adults 55 and older.
Brewhouse Inn & Suites is an extended stay hotel located in the former brew house of the Pabst Brewery.
The former bottling plant at the Pabst Brewery, known as Building 29. Now a student apartment complex.
Under-construction 100-unit apartment building at The Brewery.
The Pabst Professional Center is a $10 million, 73,000 square-foot building that was completed in 2014.
- Klement Sausage Co. to move corporate offices to Pabst center downtown - Sep 30th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin
- Inside the conversion of a former Pabst building into student housing: Slideshow - Jul 8th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan