Real estate-related instruments that affect title to approximately 300,000 parcels of land located in Milwaukee County are recorded by the Register of Deeds.
The following documents and services are available through the Register of Deeds:
certified copies of birth, death and marriage records
- request to file a military discharge for safe keeping
- May 19th, 2019 by Corri Hess
- Apr 18th, 2019 by Carl Baehr
- Apr 18th, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
- Apr 9th, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
- Feb 14th, 2019 by Michael Horne
- Jan 5th, 2017 by Carl Baehr
Recent Press Releases Referencing Milwaukee County Register of Deeds
"Israel Ramón is the kind of principled, organized, and thoughtful leader needed to run the Milwaukee County Register of Deeds Office."
Supervisor Harris Seeks to Clear Misinformation About Free Birth Certificates For Voter IdentificationOct 16th, 2012 by Nikiya Dodd
Supervisor helps to eliminate rumors and misunderstanding about Milwaukee County program that provides up to 5,000 free birth certificates for obtaining ID card for voting purposes.