- Jan 21st, 2020 by Jeramey Jannene
- Dec 11th, 2019 by Bruce Murphy
- Dec 6th, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
- Nov 26th, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
- Nov 22nd, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
- Nov 19th, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
Recent Press Releases Referencing City Plan Commission
My number one priority is to have safe neighborhoods where family and individuals can live, work, and play.
Bob Greenstreet joins 29 other newly named fellows of RIBA.
- Plan to close 4th Street for new Bucks arena might not be a slam dunk - Dec 2nd, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin
- Bauman opposes Bucks plan to raze parking garage before new one is built - Nov 23rd, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin
- Brady Street apartment development gets one OK and one deferral after lengthy design discussion - Sep 28th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan
- Two apartment projects advance on northern edge of Bay View neighborhood - Aug 17th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan
- Apartments planned for north side, Walker’s Point project receive initial approvals - Dec 18th, 2014 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin
- Proposed zoning change for north side building delayed - Oct 22nd, 2012 - Tom Daykin