Domus is an under construction 132-unit apartment building in Milwaukee’s Historic Third Ward neighborhood. The development is proposed by the Mandel Group, one of Milwaukee’s largest real estate firms who has their headquarters next door in the Marine Terminal Lofts building.
The proposed building has an estimated cost of $30 million. The proposed building would include 132 high-end apartments and a retail health club (up to 10,000 square feet).
The development was previously proposed (in 2006) to be a 61-unit condominium development before the 2008 recession.
- Milwaukee Business Journal – “3rd Ward Mandel project could add feature to river walk” – June 29, 2012 – Sean Ryan
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel – “Apartments, health club planned for Third Ward” – January 12th, 2012 – Tom Daykin
- Milwaukee Business Journal – “Mandel plans Third Ward apartments” – October 28th, 2011 – Sean Ryan
- Apr 14th, 2017 by Jeramey Jannene
- Mar 10th, 2017 by Jeramey Jannene
- Jan 20th, 2017 by Jeramey Jannene
- Oct 28th, 2016 by Jeramey Jannene
- Jul 25th, 2016 by Jeramey Jannene
- May 10th, 2016 by Jeramey Jannene
Press Releases Referencing DoMUS
- Third Ward apartment project to begin work within 90 days - Oct 16th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin
- Developer plans riverside housing in Walker’s Point - Apr 2nd, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan