Domus is a 132-unit apartment building in Milwaukee’s Historic Third Ward neighborhood.
The building has an estimated cost of $30 million. The building includes 132 high-end apartments and a retail health club (up to 10,000 square feet).
The development was previously proposed (in 2006) to be a 61-unit condominium development before the 2008 recession.
- Jun 27th, 2017 by Jeramey Jannene
- Apr 14th, 2017 by Jeramey Jannene
- Mar 10th, 2017 by Jeramey Jannene
- Jan 20th, 2017 by Jeramey Jannene
- Oct 28th, 2016 by Jeramey Jannene
- Jul 25th, 2016 by Jeramey Jannene
Press Releases Referencing DoMUS
- Third Ward apartment project to begin work within 90 days - Oct 16th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin
- Developer plans riverside housing in Walker’s Point - Apr 2nd, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan