- Feb 17th, 2020 by Jeramey Jannene
- Apr 3rd, 2018 by Jeramey Jannene
- Mar 10th, 2016 by Bruce Murphy
- Mar 8th, 2016 by Jeramey Jannene
- Nov 7th, 2013 by Bruce Murphy
- Oct 29th, 2012 by Jeramey Jannene
Recent Press Releases Referencing Finance, Personnel and Audit Committee
Promises to Be an Accessible and Accountable Board Leader
In late 2015, not satisfied with the plan negotiated by the County Executive, the County Board chose to reimagine the O’Donnell plaza and garage proposal.
Chairman Lipscomb Advances Public-to-Public Partnership Between Milwaukee County and Milwaukee Art Museum on O’Donnell ParkMar 8th, 2016 by County Board Chairman Theodore Lipscomb, Sr.
Partnership Preserves Public Ownership of Property
- Historical Society could get cash first pitched for Marcus Center - Nov 28th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin