- Oct 17th, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
- Oct 15th, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
- Oct 11th, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
- Sep 29th, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
- Sep 28th, 2019 by Jennifer Rick
- Sep 27th, 2019 by Catherine Jozwik
Recent Press Releases Referencing Historic Preservation Commission
Construction of the Conservatory's back lot expansion, expected to cost $1.3 million to $1.6 million, will begin in July.
Colliers International Announces Sale of the First Retrofitted Office Building in The Brewery DevelopmentSep 20th, 2018 by Colliers International Group Inc.
The 40,744 square foot brick and timber loft office building is 100% occupied by seven professional office tenants.
Annual preservation honors event to be held at Best Place at the Pabst
- East side apartment building to be upgraded after sale - Nov 13th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin
- Kopp will tear down historic building following city condemnation order - Nov 10th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Rick Rommell
- Historic J.L. Burnham Building to be demolished - Nov 10th, 2015 - BizTimes - Corrinne Hess
- South side apartment building adding more units - Nov 3rd, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin
- Preservation commission narrowly approves Brady St. apartments - Oct 21st, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin
- Brady Street apartment development gets one OK and one deferral after lengthy design discussion - Sep 28th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan
- Tavern planned for long-vacant space near proposed Bucks arena - Jun 4th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin