- Nov 15th, 2018 by Jeramey Jannene
- Nov 14th, 2018 by Jeramey Jannene
- Nov 13th, 2018 by Jeramey Jannene
- Nov 1st, 2018 by Madison Marx
- Oct 29th, 2018 by Jeramey Jannene
- Oct 17th, 2018 by Jeramey Jannene
Recent Press Releases Referencing Department of Public Works
TRAFFIC ALERT – East Locust Street from North Oakland Avenue east to the Alley will be Closed on December 4, 2018 from 9:00 am to 4:00 pmDec 3rd, 2018 by City of Milwaukee Dept. of Public Works
The sidewalk on the south side of East Locust Street will remain open for pedestrian traffic.
"These amendments will not address all roadway infrastructure needs but does provide our DPW with much needed resources."
News release from Alderman Terry L. Witkowski
- Michael Murphy hits railroad for refusal to share bridge safety information - Jul 9th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Crocker Stephenson
- Longtime public works chief left mark on Milwaukee, Summerfest - Jun 14th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Rick Barrett JS