The Flatiron is a mixed-use building in the former Park East Freeway corridor. The building includes residential condominiums, parking, and retail.
The building was completed in December 2007 and features 38 condominiums. The building also includes two retail spaces totaling 2,861 square feet.
In 2014, Alderaan Coffee opened in the corner retail unit of the building. Infinite Vapor, an electronic cigarette store, opened in a side retail stall in August 2014.
- Jul 1st, 2016 by Jeramey Jannene
- Nov 26th, 2014 by Heather Meuret
- Jun 10th, 2014 by Jeramey Jannene
- Dec 20th, 2013 by Urban Milwaukee
- Dec 15th, 2009 by Dave Reid
- Jan 13th, 2009 by Jeramey Jannene
- Retail information from Siegel-Gallagher - Jun 16th, 2015
- Infinite Vapor to open electronic cigarette shops in Milwaukee, Waukesha - Aug 20th, 2014 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Rick Rommell
- While some condo buildings falter, Flatiron keeps selling units - Nov 2nd, 2010 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin