- Apr 26th, 2017 by Michael Horne
- Feb 28th, 2017 by Camille Paul
- Aug 19th, 2016 by Virginia Small
- Mar 4th, 2016 by Morgan Hughes
- Feb 6th, 2016 by Sophia Boyd
- Apr 17th, 2015 by Sharon McGowan
Recent Press Releases Referencing Rotary Club of Milwaukee
Johnsons Park Wins MANDI Award for Revitalization Efforts Spearheaded by Center for Resilient Cities, Rotary Club of Milwaukee, Milwaukee County Parks
17th Annual Milwaukee Awards for Neighborhood Development Innovation (MANDI) recognize outstanding community development efforts. Nominations due October 19, 2015.
Supervisor David Bowen Thanks Rotary Club of Milwaukee, Zilber Family Foundation for Contributions to Johnsons ParkMar 21st, 2014 by State Rep. David Bowen
Following the announcement of a $250,000 gift for the revitalization of Johnsons Park from the Zilber Family Foundation and a $100,000 gift from the Rotary Club of Milwaukee for the park, Supervisor David Bowen released the following statement.