Statement from the Barrett for Milwaukee Campaign: Lena Taylor’s Misinformation Campaign
Statement by Patrick Guarasci, Senior Advisor at Barrett for Milwaukee
Milwaukee – Lena Taylor’s allegations are baseless and absurd.
She knows that Tom Barrett fought tooth and nail against a hostile, Republican-controlled legislature and Governor to keep them from ending residency. The facts are clear but instead of telling the truth Senator Taylor is doing what politicians often do—she’s substituting press conferences for real leadership and offers false charges hoping something can stick to her opponent and advance her political career.
That’s not going to happen here. The facts are that when Tom Barrett was fighting for Milwaukee 6 years ago, Senator Taylor was sadly ineffective in stopping her Republican legislative colleagues from ending residency and punishing the city of Milwaukee.
Friends of Tom Barrett
- City Hall: Barrett, Taylor Debate Remotely for Mayor - Jeramey Jannene - Mar 30th, 2020
- 9 Election Takeaways - Jeramey Jannene - Feb 19th, 2020
- Vote Tuesday: Mayoral Candidates - Jeramey Jannene - Feb 14th, 2020
- City Hall: Presenting the “Real State of the City” - Jeramey Jannene - Feb 12th, 2020
- State of the Other City Address - Ald. Tony Zielinski - Feb 10th, 2020
- Barrett dodges debate? - Ald. Tony Zielinski - Feb 9th, 2020
- Slow To Question, Slow To Respond - State Sen. Lena Taylor - Jan 30th, 2020
- City Hall: Meet the Candidates for City Offices - Jeramey Jannene - Jan 15th, 2020
- City Hall: Conservative in Mayor Race Ejected - Jeramey Jannene - Jan 15th, 2020
- City Hall: Taylor Blames FPC Problems on Mayor - Jeramey Jannene - Dec 5th, 2019
Read more about 2020 Mayoral Race here