Barrett dodges debate?
Milwaukee’s voters disappointed again.
It is okay to agree to disagree on the issues. But to not participate in an open, public and transparent debate is unacceptable. The voters in this community deserve better than that.
Crime, poverty, toxic lead, potholes, and education are the issues voters want to hear debated.
This is another example why it is time for change.
I am calling on Mayor Barrett to debate before the February 18th primary.
Citizens for T. Anthony Zielinski
- City Hall: Barrett, Taylor Debate Remotely for Mayor - Jeramey Jannene - Mar 30th, 2020
- 9 Election Takeaways - Jeramey Jannene - Feb 19th, 2020
- Vote Tuesday: Mayoral Candidates - Jeramey Jannene - Feb 14th, 2020
- City Hall: Presenting the “Real State of the City” - Jeramey Jannene - Feb 12th, 2020
- State of the Other City Address - Ald. Tony Zielinski - Feb 10th, 2020
- Barrett dodges debate? - Ald. Tony Zielinski - Feb 9th, 2020
- Slow To Question, Slow To Respond - State Sen. Lena Taylor - Jan 30th, 2020
- City Hall: Meet the Candidates for City Offices - Jeramey Jannene - Jan 15th, 2020
- City Hall: Conservative in Mayor Race Ejected - Jeramey Jannene - Jan 15th, 2020
- City Hall: Taylor Blames FPC Problems on Mayor - Jeramey Jannene - Dec 5th, 2019
Read more about 2020 Mayoral Race here
Mentioned in This Press Release
Recent Press Releases by Ald. Tony Zielinski
No money for police, lead hazard issues or infrastructure, but let’s pump up the streetcar we can’t affordNov 1st, 2019 by Ald. Tony Zielinski
Statement of Alderman Tony Zielinski November 1, 2019
Statement of Alderman Tony Zielinski October 23, 2019