- Dec 15th, 2017 by Jeramey Jannene
- Oct 2nd, 2017 by Clarene Mitchell
- Mar 14th, 2017 by Jeramey Jannene
- Sep 29th, 2016 by Kathy Quirk
- Jun 28th, 2016 by Urban Milwaukee
- Jun 24th, 2016 by Jeramey Jannene
Recent Press Releases Referencing Fifth Ward
The Oasis is a reformat of approximately 4,000 square feet of each the second and third floors of the Global Water Center.
Mixed-use development in Walker's Point.
55-unit apartment building in the South Water Works devlopment.
Building 6 is an apartment building in the South Water Works development on the edge of the Walker’s Point neighborhood. Originally built by Lighthouse Development, the project was lost through foreclosure. It contains 52 units. The building was built as an addition to 201 E. Pittsburgh Ave., a former Pittsburgh Plate Glass building built in […]
The Transpak Crane Bay building was converted into the Next Act Theatre in 2012.
Empty warehouse on the south end of the South Water Works complex.