New coalition launched in 2015, led by executive director Marina Dimitrijevic.
- Dec 2nd, 2018 by Max Nawara
- Jul 23rd, 2018 by Shawn Johnson
- Jun 12th, 2018 by Shawn Johnson
- Sep 8th, 2017 by Graham Kilmer
- Sep 5th, 2017 by Jabril Faraj
- Aug 14th, 2017 by Jabril Faraj
Recent Press Releases Referencing Wisconsin Working Families Party
Wisconsin Working Families Party Congratulates Megan O’Halloran on Commanding Primary Victory in Distrcit 8 School Board RaceFeb 19th, 2019 by Wisconsin Working Families Party
O’Halloran garnered more than 65 percent of the vote in the three-way race and will face Kathryn Gabor in the spring election on Tuesday, April 2.
Wisconsin Working Families Party Endorses Slate of Candidates for Milwaukee Board of School Directors to Create Strong Pro-Public School MajorityJan 11th, 2019 by Wisconsin Working Families Party
Electing a school board to serve MPS students; strengthen and fund public education; fight back against ineffective charter programs
Residents voiced concerns about extraordinary session; Vos’ work to subvert will of voters
- Chris Abele is spending early and often in re-election bid - Nov 17th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Dan Bice
- Sen. Chris Larson considering a challenge to Chris Abele - Sep 17th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Jason Stein
- Marina Dimitrijevic to lead new Wisconsin Working Families Party - Jul 31st, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Bill Glauber