New coalition launched in 2015, led by executive director Marina Dimitrijevic.
- Nov 22nd, 2019 by Graham Kilmer
- Dec 2nd, 2018 by Max Nawara
- Jul 23rd, 2018 by Shawn Johnson
- Jun 12th, 2018 by Shawn Johnson
- Sep 8th, 2017 by Graham Kilmer
- Sep 5th, 2017 by Jabril Faraj
Recent Press Releases Referencing Wisconsin Working Families Party
Milwaukee School Board Director Megan O’Halloran Endorses Marina Dimitrijevic for Alderwoman of Milwaukee’s 14th DistrictMay 7th, 2019 by Sup. Marina Dimitrijevic
"I am honored to have the strong support of Director O'Halloran."
County Supervisor Jason Haas Endorses Marina Dimitrijevic for Alderwoman of Milwaukee’s 14th DistrictApr 15th, 2019 by Sup. Marina Dimitrijevic
"I am honored to have the strong support of my colleague and neighbor Supervisor Jason Haas."
"My elected experience representing District 14 residents combined with my neighborhood activism provide me with the strongest foundation to advocate for all of us at the city council."
- Chris Abele is spending early and often in re-election bid - Nov 17th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Dan Bice
- Sen. Chris Larson considering a challenge to Chris Abele - Sep 17th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Jason Stein
- Marina Dimitrijevic to lead new Wisconsin Working Families Party - Jul 31st, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Bill Glauber