- Jan 15th, 2018 by Newaukee
- Aug 30th, 2017 by Caroline Blair
- Jul 18th, 2017 by Jack Fennimore
- May 8th, 2017 by Michael Holloway
- Nov 22nd, 2015 by Dave Schlabowske
- Aug 28th, 2015 by Joey Grihalva
Recent Press Releases Referencing South Shore Park
Meeting Designed to Build Grassroots Support for Increased Parks Funding; Town Hall to be Held in Firefly Room at Wauwatosa Public Library at 6:30
Preserve Our Parks Launches “Our Turn” Petition Drive Demanding More Parks Funding For Preservation and EnhancementMay 31st, 2018 by Preserve Our Parks
The POP petition drive will begin in June and will run throughout the summer.
Park visitors this year will also be able to enjoy live music at beer gardens.