- Jan 18th, 2019 by Andrea Waxman
- Oct 22nd, 2018 by Jack Fennimore
- Oct 16th, 2018 by Grace Connatser
- Apr 17th, 2018 by Dominique Paul Noth
- Apr 10th, 2018 by Elizabeth Baker
- Feb 9th, 2018 by Laura Thompson
Recent Press Releases Referencing Sojourner Family Peace Center
PetSmart Charities® Awards $20,000 Grant to Wisconsin Humane Society to Support Safe Haven Program for Survivors of Domestic ViolenceMay 1st, 2019 by Wisconsin Humane Society
Research finds that 71 percent of women with animals seeking shelter reported that their partner had threatened, hurt or killed their animal.
Kevin Long and Katya Zelenovskiy succeed Katie Perhach in this role.
Paul Dedinsky has over 25 years of legal practice including over 20 years serving as a prosecutor in Milwaukee County from 1997-2017.