- Sep 26th, 2019 by Milwaukee Neighborhood News Service
- Oct 24th, 2018 by Jeramey Jannene
- Oct 10th, 2018 by Sarah Lipo
- Sep 26th, 2018 by Robert Dunbar
- Sep 20th, 2018 by Andrea Waxman
- Sep 10th, 2018 by Jeramey Jannene
Recent Press Releases Referencing Outpost Natural Foods
DATCP and City of Milwaukee Health Department Suspend Meat and Food Processing at Outpost Natural FoodsAug 23rd, 2019 by City of Milwaukee Health Department
Insanitary conditions were discovered during a routine inspection and ready-to-eat products tested positive for Salmonella.
Work is scheduled to begin in June 2019 and will be phased in so as not to impact or impede shopping.
The MSO will perform free events at unique venues including bars, markets, schools, churches, and even neighborhood porches.
- Outpost store, juice bar part of Walnut Way’s North Ave. development - Oct 20th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin