Walker's Point is a neighborhood that is bounded by the Burnham Canal and E. Seeboth St. on the north, S. 1st St. on the east, W. Greenfield Ave. on the south, and S Cesar E. Chavez Dr. and N. 16th St. on the west.
The business closed in 2020.
- Address: 939 S. 2nd St.
- City: Milwaukee
- Phone: 414-897-7230
- Website: http://www.restaurantmeraki.com
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/meraki939
People Associated With Meraki
- Jul 25th, 2020 by Michael Holloway
- Jun 30th, 2016 by Mitchel Writt
- May 27th, 2016 by Joey Grihalva
- Mar 9th, 2016 by Alex Baker
- Dec 3rd, 2015 by Joey Grihalva
Recent Press Releases Referencing Meraki
Skylight Announces One Night Only “CelebRAYtion” Fundraiser to Benefit Skylight Music Theatre and Honor Artistic Director Ray JivoffMay 1st, 2019 by Skylight Music Theatre
The event is a fundraiser for Skylight Music Theatre, Jivoff’s “artistic home.”
88Nine Radio Milwaukee invites the community to its fifth annual SoundBites event February 11 at the Iron Horse Hotel