Clock Shadow Creamery is a cheese factory in the Walker’s Point neighborhood of Milwaukee.
- Address: 138 W Bruce St
- City: Milwaukee, WI
- Phone: 414-273-9711
- Website: http://www.clockshadowcreamery.com/
- Jan 24th, 2020 by Michael Holloway
- Nov 5th, 2019 by Michael Horne
- May 2nd, 2019 by Jennifer Rick
- Nov 9th, 2018 by Jeramey Jannene
- May 22nd, 2018 by Cari Taylor-Carlson
- Dec 9th, 2016 by Michael Horne
Recent Press Releases Referencing Clock Shadow Creamery
Governor-elect Tony Evers and Lt. Governor-elect Mandela Barnes Announce Senior Advisor, Deputy Transition Director, Personnel Advisory CouncilNov 16th, 2018 by Gov. Tony Evers
Governor-elect Evers will make numerous new appointments in the near future.
Governor Walker Announces $500,000 Workforce Training Grant to Support Great Lakes Cheese Expansion in WausauJun 25th, 2018 by Gov. Scott Walker
Governor marks Wisconsin Cheese Day by awarding WEDC grant that will assist company with training its workers in new $95 million cheese packaging plant in Wausau