Most Popular Friday Photos Articles
Readers love downtown projects, and one still unconfirmed HQ move tops the list.
From small apartment buildings to a new corporate headquarters, Friday Photos covered it all this year.
One interesting takeaway? Five of the 10 articles capture projects located within three blocks of the busy intersection of N. Water St. and E. Wisconsin Ave. Add three more blocks to that radius and that number rises to eight. Real estate is all about location, location, location, and apparently Friday Photos is, too.
From Paintball Dave’s to pets and dishwashers.
Nearly vacant office building will re-open as hotel on busy downtown intersection.
Glass facade installation begins on 25-story building’s lower floors while steel beams rise above.
89-year-old house getting covered into modern bank branch on Pleasant and Water.
Holiday Inn Express, Home2 Suites and Tru by Hilton will occupy N. Jefferson St. complex.
Building is the anchor of a transformation of Downtown’s parking ghetto.
New office building will be home to Husch Blackwell law firm.
The foundation is being laid for New Land’s $25 million apartment complex.
Three hotels will replace vacant buildings.
Buildings on W. Michigan St. being renovated for company’s new headquarters.
If you think stories like this are important, become a member of Urban Milwaukee and help support real, independent journalism. Plus you get some cool added benefits, all detailed here.
- Top 10 of 2019: Most Popular Plenty of Horne Columns - Michael Horne - Dec 31st, 2019
- The State of Politics: Top 10 Political Stories of 2019 - Steven Walters - Dec 30th, 2019
- Top 10 of 2019: Most Popular What’s It Worth? - Michael Horne - Dec 29th, 2019
- Top 10 of 2019: Most Popular Friday Photos Articles - Jeramey Jannene - Dec 27th, 2019
- Top 10 of 2019: Most Popular Murphy’s Law Columns - Bruce Murphy - Dec 26th, 2019
- Top 10: Most Popular “City Hall” Articles of 2019 - Jeramey Jannene - Dec 25th, 2019
- Top 10 of 2019: Most Popular Eyes on Milwaukee Stories - Jeramey Jannene - Dec 24th, 2019
Read more about Top Articles of 2019 here