Most Popular Murphy’s Law Columns
Foxconn, Scott Walker, Aurora and more.
Yes, Scott Walker was defeated in November 2018, but he has worked hard to stay in the news, and what may have been his biggest folly, the Foxconn deal, also continues to grab headlines as the company has repeatedly changed its plans and promises. So those two topics dominated the the most-read Murphy’s Law columns this year. Here are the top ten:
If you think stories like this are important, become a member of Urban Milwaukee and help support real, independent journalism. Plus you get some cool added benefits, all detailed here.
More about the Top Articles of 2019
- Top 10 of 2019: Most Popular Plenty of Horne Columns - Michael Horne - Dec 31st, 2019
- The State of Politics: Top 10 Political Stories of 2019 - Steven Walters - Dec 30th, 2019
- Top 10 of 2019: Most Popular What’s It Worth? - Michael Horne - Dec 29th, 2019
- Top 10 of 2019: Most Popular Friday Photos Articles - Jeramey Jannene - Dec 27th, 2019
- Top 10 of 2019: Most Popular Murphy’s Law Columns - Bruce Murphy - Dec 26th, 2019
- Top 10: Most Popular “City Hall” Articles of 2019 - Jeramey Jannene - Dec 25th, 2019
- Top 10 of 2019: Most Popular Eyes on Milwaukee Stories - Jeramey Jannene - Dec 24th, 2019