- Address: 2719 N. Dr. Martin Luther King Dr.
- Phone: 414-372-7220
- Website: http://www.growingpower.org
- Jan 10th, 2017 by Cari Taylor-Carlson
- Dec 4th, 2016 by Denise Wooten
- Jun 9th, 2016 by Joey Grihalva
- Apr 21st, 2016 by Joey Grihalva
- Aug 5th, 2015 by Edgar Mendez
- Jul 31st, 2015 by Mark Doremus
Press Releases Referencing Growing Power
Government, Business and Non-profit Leaders Celebrate Launch of Milwaukee County Urban Orchards with Ceremonial Tree PlantingOct 21st, 2016 by Marina Dimitrijevic
The Milwaukee County Organic Fruit Orchards Are the Largest Such Orchards in the United States and are Expected to Bear Fruit Within Three Years
Lakefront Brewery was one of 14 breweries recognized at the event.
Fresh Mobile Market and Urban Fruit Orchard Move Forward; Will Allen Leases Land for Fruit Trees
Former Milwaukee Mayor John Norquist, Venice Williams of Alice’s Garden and more to lead the 2015 Alverno Community ConferenceOct 1st, 2015 by Alverno College
This year’s theme, “A Tapestry of Sustainability,” features over 30 interactive sessions
First approved by the Common Council in 2013, Bronzeville Week 2015 will run from August 1 to August 8.
- School proposed at troubled urban farm - Jan 6th, 2016 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin
- Tony Seaman: A People on the Move spotlight - Dec 11th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Barb Zaferos
- Investor sues Will Allen’s Milwaukee venture as for-profit urban farm sprouts weeds - Nov 29th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Bruce Vielmetti