International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers (IBEW) Local 494 Statement on the Tragic Shooting at Molson Coors
MILWAUKEE – The International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers (IBEW) Local 494 Business Manager Dean A. Warsh issued the following statement on the shooting death of multiple individuals at Molson Coors:
“All of us at the IBEW are shocked and saddened to learn of the senseless deaths. We pray for the friends and families of those who were lost, for those fighting to recover, and we offer our support to all of those involved. IBEW members work hand-in-hand with other tradesmen and tradeswomen to make the brewery operate, and a tragic event like this rocks our entire labor community.”
- As Molson Coors Restarts, Company Looks at Culture - Corri Hess - Mar 6th, 2020
- Milwaukee Police address misinformation regarding motive of suspect involved in active shooter incident - Milwaukee Police Department - Mar 4th, 2020
- Kaul Calls for More Gun Safety Laws - Shamane Mills - Mar 4th, 2020
- Community Honors Shooting Victims - Alana Watson - Mar 2nd, 2020
- Molson Coors Shooting Restarts Gun Debate - Isiah Holmes - Mar 1st, 2020
- Remembering the Molson Coors Victims - Corrinne Hess and Megan Hart - Feb 29th, 2020
- Hundreds Attend Vigil For Molson Coors Shooting Victims - Alana Watson - Feb 28th, 2020
- Brewery Workers Local 9- February 28, 2020 - Brewery Workers Local 9 UAW - Feb 28th, 2020
- Shooting at Molson Coors Left 6 Dead, Including Gunman - WPR Staff - Feb 27th, 2020
- Gov. Evers Orders Flags to Half-Staff in Honor of the Victims of the Molson Coors Tragedy - Gov. Tony Evers - Feb 27th, 2020
Read more about Shooting at Molson Coors here
Mentioned in This Press Release
Recent Press Releases by International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers Local 494
"Labor Day is the only national holiday that officially recognizes the contributions of American working men and women."
Statement by IBEW Local 494 Political Director on Roundtable discussion with Presidential candidate Beto O’RourkeMar 17th, 2019 by International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers Local 494
"Thank you to Presidential candidate Beto O’Rourke for realizing the pathway to the Democratic nomination for President begins in union halls across the country and ends in Milwaukee at the 2020 Democratic National Convention."
Statement by IBEW Local 494 Business Manager on Milwaukee being selected to host the 2020 Democratic National ConventionMar 11th, 2019 by International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers Local 494
"Milwaukee is on the move, and our success in building the future represents the best of America."