Gov. Evers Orders Flags to Half-Staff in Honor of the Victims of the Molson Coors Tragedy
MADISON — Gov. Tony Evers today ordered the flags of the United States and the state of Wisconsin to be flown at half-staff on Thurs., Feb. 27, 2020, in honor of the victims of the mass shooting at the Molson Coors campus in Milwaukee.
Gov. Evers’ statement on this tragic event can be found here.
The order is effective immediately and ends at sunset.
Executive Order #71 can be found here.
Office of the Governor
- As Molson Coors Restarts, Company Looks at Culture - Corri Hess - Mar 6th, 2020
- Milwaukee Police address misinformation regarding motive of suspect involved in active shooter incident - Milwaukee Police Department - Mar 4th, 2020
- Kaul Calls for More Gun Safety Laws - Shamane Mills - Mar 4th, 2020
- Community Honors Shooting Victims - Alana Watson - Mar 2nd, 2020
- Molson Coors Shooting Restarts Gun Debate - Isiah Holmes - Mar 1st, 2020
- Remembering the Molson Coors Victims - Corrinne Hess and Megan Hart - Feb 29th, 2020
- Hundreds Attend Vigil For Molson Coors Shooting Victims - Alana Watson - Feb 28th, 2020
- Brewery Workers Local 9- February 28, 2020 - Brewery Workers Local 9 UAW - Feb 28th, 2020
- Shooting at Molson Coors Left 6 Dead, Including Gunman - WPR Staff - Feb 27th, 2020
- Gov. Evers Orders Flags to Half-Staff in Honor of the Victims of the Molson Coors Tragedy - Gov. Tony Evers - Feb 27th, 2020
Read more about Shooting at Molson Coors here