Black Cat Alley is a street art destination on the East Side of Milwaukee. It’s a huge open-air art gallery full of murals. Tne two-block alley is located between E. Kenilworth and E. Ivanhoe places. (view in Google Maps).
- Jan 9th, 2019 by Jennifer Rick
- Sep 28th, 2018 by Jennifer Rick
- May 23rd, 2018 by Jennifer Rick
- Apr 19th, 2018 by Rebecca Amyx
- Jan 9th, 2018 by Michael Holloway
- Jul 24th, 2017 by Jack Fennimore
Recent Press Releases Referencing Black Cat Alley
Unlike larger concepts operated by a single entity, Crossroads Collective’s micro-restaurants are operated by the eight individual owners.
There will be other new installations to reveal in Black Cat Alley that weekend, including new wayfinding signage, garden updates and recent works placed there in summer.
AlleyWayz will host its first performance on Sunday July 22nd at 8:00pm-9:00pm in Black Cat Alley.