Black Cat Alley is a street art destination on the East Side of Milwaukee. It’s a huge open-air art gallery full of murals. Tne two-block alley is located between E. Kenilworth and E. Ivanhoe places. (view in Google Maps).
- Nov 6th, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
- Oct 16th, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
- Oct 14th, 2019 by Catherine Jozwik
- Aug 13th, 2019 by Catherine Jozwik
- Aug 5th, 2019 by Catherine Jozwik
- Jul 15th, 2019 by Catherine Jozwik
Recent Press Releases Referencing Black Cat Alley
The event will be free to enter, and only those over 21 will be allowed in.
Kids can create their own chalk masterpieces among the world-class street art on the muraled walls between East Kenilworth Place and East Ivanhoe Place on Milwaukee’s East Side.
Wallpapered City and the Third Ward BID welcome German artist Case Maclaim