- Feb 6th, 2019 by Analise Pruni
- Jan 23rd, 2019 by Jenny Fischer
- Jan 14th, 2019 by Edgar Mendez
- Dec 5th, 2018 by Andrea Waxman
- Nov 21st, 2018 by Grace Connatser
- Nov 18th, 2018 by Graham Kilmer
Recent Press Releases Referencing Harambee
Statement of Alderman Cavalier Johnson - December 13, 2018
The MLK Homes initiative builds upon MLKEDC’s successful history of housing development over the past 20 years.
Historic renovations of the underutilized Nunn Bush Shoe Factory and vacant former Fifth Street School are a dream come true for seniors, veterans, jobs seekers… and the late Welford Sanders. Presenters and guests include City of Milwaukee Mayor Tom Barrett, the family of Welford Sanders, community members and project partners.
Historic 4th Street School redeveloped into apartments by a partnership of Joshua Jeffers and Melissa Goins.
- King Drive project would fulfill Welford Sanders’ legacy - Aug 17th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin
- New buyer possible for former Ponderosa on King Drive - Jul 24th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin
- Apartments planned for north side, Walker’s Point project receive initial approvals - Dec 18th, 2014 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin
- Proposals call for redeveloping buildings on Milwaukee’s north side - Nov 17th, 2014 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin
- Real estate donations create tax benefits for sellers - Oct 18th, 2014 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin
- Proposed zoning change for north side building delayed - Oct 22nd, 2012 - Tom Daykin