- Oct 10th, 2018 by Zach Komassa
- Sep 25th, 2018 by Jeramey Jannene
- Sep 14th, 2018 by Max Nawara
- Sep 7th, 2018 by Ana Martinez-Ortiz
- Aug 26th, 2018 by Graham Kilmer
- Aug 21st, 2018 by Graham Kilmer
Recent Press Releases Referencing Harambee
Historic renovations of the underutilized Nunn Bush Shoe Factory and vacant former Fifth Street School are a dream come true for seniors, veterans, jobs seekers… and the late Welford Sanders. Presenters and guests include City of Milwaukee Mayor Tom Barrett, the family of Welford Sanders, community members and project partners.
"Riverworks Week provides the BID an opportunity to engage with the community and I invite the community to attend the events this week."
News release from Alderwoman Milele A. Coggs
Historic 4th Street School redeveloped into apartments by a partnership of Joshua Jeffers and Melissa Goins.
- King Drive project would fulfill Welford Sanders’ legacy - Aug 17th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin
- New buyer possible for former Ponderosa on King Drive - Jul 24th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin
- Apartments planned for north side, Walker’s Point project receive initial approvals - Dec 18th, 2014 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin
- Proposals call for redeveloping buildings on Milwaukee’s north side - Nov 17th, 2014 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin
- Real estate donations create tax benefits for sellers - Oct 18th, 2014 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin
- Proposed zoning change for north side building delayed - Oct 22nd, 2012 - Tom Daykin