- Nov 18th, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
- Oct 31st, 2019 by Edgar Mendez
- Oct 23rd, 2019 by Melanie Conklin
- Oct 20th, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
- Oct 15th, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
- Oct 4th, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
Recent Press Releases Referencing Harambee
Nicole Robbins brings fresh energy, talent and experience to Martin Luther King Economic Development CorporationJun 11th, 2019 by Martin Luther King Economic Development Corporation
The Board of Directors names Nicole Robbins, as new Executive Director
We are proud to welcome the Milwaukee community out to the first of four Art Days taking place on the Beerline Trail at Keefe Ave and Richards Street.
Statement of Alderman Cavalier Johnson - December 13, 2018
Restaurateur Dwight Jackson proposed to purchase the building and invest $900,000 in a restaurant and catering operation in April 2019.
Redeveloped into 48 senior apartments in 2018 by Gorman & Company.
Historic 4th Street School redeveloped into apartments by a partnership of Joshua Jeffers and Melissa Goins.
Apartment building with first-floor commercial space. Home to America's Black Holocaust Museum.
Two-building complex containing apartments and office space.
- King Drive project would fulfill Welford Sanders’ legacy - Aug 17th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin
- New buyer possible for former Ponderosa on King Drive - Jul 24th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin
- Apartments planned for north side, Walker’s Point project receive initial approvals - Dec 18th, 2014 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin
- Proposals call for redeveloping buildings on Milwaukee’s north side - Nov 17th, 2014 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin
- Real estate donations create tax benefits for sellers - Oct 18th, 2014 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin
- Proposed zoning change for north side building delayed - Oct 22nd, 2012 - Tom Daykin