- Oct 9th, 2019 by Bridgit Bowden and Shawn Johnson
- Oct 8th, 2019 by Erik Gunn
- Oct 1st, 2019 by Isiah Holmes
- Aug 29th, 2019 by Danielle Kaeding
- Aug 20th, 2019 by Bruce Murphy
- Aug 12th, 2019 by Danielle Kaeding
Recent Press Releases Referencing Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources
DNR to Review Proposed Updates to Lead and Copper Rule
"The dangerous levels of PFAS recently detected in Wisconsin surface waters are alarming and warrant serious action."
DNR’s First Round of Sampling Shows PFAS Contamination at Surface Water Monitoring Locations in WisconsinOct 7th, 2019 by Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources
PFAS are a group of human-made chemicals used for decades in numerous products, such as non-stick cookware, fast food wrappers, stain-resistant sprays and firefighting foam.
- Uihleins spend big to help Ron Johnson defend Senate seat from Russ Feingold - Oct 4th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Dan Bice
- DNR investigating unauthorized path improvements on state land - Oct 3rd, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Lee Bergquist
- Uline founders want massive effort to anchor floating bog - Sep 27th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Lee Bergquist
- DNR board tables sale of lakefront land to Walker donor - Sep 23rd, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Lee Bergquist