- Dec 7th, 2018 by Margo Kirchner
- Dec 3rd, 2018 by Steven Walters
- Oct 18th, 2018 by Gretchen Schuldt
- Aug 7th, 2018 by Jeramey Jannene
- Jul 11th, 2018 by Bruce Thompson
- Jul 9th, 2018 by Jeramey Jannene
Recent Press Releases Referencing Milwaukee County Circuit Court
Paul Dedinsky has over 25 years of legal practice including over 20 years serving as a prosecutor in Milwaukee County from 1997-2017.
Gabler is an active member of the Federalist Society, the Wisconsin Bar Association, and the Milwaukee Bar Association.
Milwaukee County District Attorney John Chisholm Endorses Danielle Shelton in Race for Circuit Court JudgeDec 19th, 2018 by Danielle Shelton
"I am truly honored to have the endorsement and support of District Attorney John Chisholm."
- River Hills landlord behind handful of problem properties in Milwaukee - Dec 4th, 2016 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Cary Spivak
- Former Milwaukee County official convicted of misconduct - Jul 5th, 2016 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Don Behm
- Bradley extra-marital affair, role in child placement surface - Mar 10th, 2016 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Jason Stein
- Rebecca Bradley in 1992: ‘Queers’ with AIDS, addicts merit no sympathy - Mar 7th, 2016 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Patrick Marley
- Court files contradict Donovan’s account of 1992 peeping ticket - Feb 26th, 2016 - OnMilwaukee.com - Matt Campbell
- School proposed at troubled urban farm - Jan 6th, 2016 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin
- Vel Phillips’ son files to run for judge in Milwaukee - Dec 1st, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Bruce Vielmetti
- City condemns Renaissance Book Shop - Nov 17th, 2015 - BizTimes - Corrinne Hess
- MKE judge says he won’t seek re-election, will retire in 2016 - Jul 31st, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Bruce Vielmetti
- Judge clears way for county land sale for Couture high-rise - Jun 26th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin
- Gwen Connolly announces run for circuit judge - Jun 9th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Bruce Vielmetti
- Judge orders Assembly candidate to pay $27,500 debt - Oct 24th, 2014 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Patrick Marley
- First Financial Centre office at Water and Wisconsin up for auction - Aug 17th, 2014 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan