- Aug 9th, 2018 by Jeramey Jannene
- Aug 21st, 2017 by Dave Cieslewicz
- Oct 12th, 2016 by Jeramey Jannene
- Nov 16th, 2014 by Sean Kirkby
- Dec 12th, 2013 by Michael Horne
- Dec 11th, 2012 by Urban Milwaukee
Recent Press Releases Referencing United States Department of Transportation
Schlicht will direct operations at Port Milwaukee, oversee a staff of nineteen people, and administer Foreign Trade Zone No.41.
"Wisconsin is uniquely positioned to study, test, and develop automated and connected vehicle technology."
NTSB Backs Call to Take Unsafe Tank Cars off the Track
- Park East deal may leave county holding the bill for 2005 annex demolition - Jun 9th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan
- Milwaukee seeks $15 million federal grant for streetcar spur to lakefront - May 8th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan