- Aug 9th, 2018 by Jeramey Jannene
- Aug 21st, 2017 by Dave Cieslewicz
- Oct 12th, 2016 by Jeramey Jannene
- Nov 16th, 2014 by Sean Kirkby
- Dec 12th, 2013 by Michael Horne
- Dec 11th, 2012 by Urban Milwaukee
Recent Press Releases Referencing United States Department of Transportation
Schlicht will direct operations at Port Milwaukee, oversee a staff of nineteen people, and administer Foreign Trade Zone No.41.
"Wisconsin is uniquely positioned to study, test, and develop automated and connected vehicle technology."
- Park East deal may leave county holding the bill for 2005 annex demolition - Jun 9th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan
- Milwaukee seeks $15 million federal grant for streetcar spur to lakefront - May 8th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan