- Aug 21st, 2018 by Graham Kilmer
- May 22nd, 2018 by Jeramey Jannene
- Feb 23rd, 2018 by Rachel Kubik
- Jan 31st, 2018 by Jeramey Jannene
- Dec 3rd, 2017 by Elliot Hughes
- Nov 3rd, 2017 by Jeramey Jannene
Recent Press Releases Referencing King Drive Business Improvement District
Volunteers, 15 Community Groups Collaborate for Inaugural, Large-Scale Cleanup of Harambee NeighborhoodMay 14th, 2018 by Safe & Sound
The Inaugural Harambee Community Cleanup will take place from 9 a.m. to noon on Saturday, May 19.
The proposed, future King Drive/ Bronzeville extension of the Milwaukee Streetcar has the potential to connect people to jobs, attract new businesses, bring new housing options, and improve public open spaces.
- MLK Drive business district selects a longtime DCD pro as new director - Mar 1st, 2016 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan