- Jun 3rd, 2018 by Donna Sarkar
- May 16th, 2018 by Andrea Waxman
- May 10th, 2018 by Lydia Slattery
- Jan 22nd, 2018 by Laura Thompson
- Jan 3rd, 2018 by Jabril Faraj and Elliot Hughes
- Jul 30th, 2017 by Lydia Slattery
Recent Press Releases Referencing Sixteenth Street Community Health Centers
Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin Health Network Earns 2018 Safety Net Urban Health Partner of the Year AwardMay 21st, 2018 by Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin
WAFCC initiated the Safety Net Partner award in 2016 to recognize organizations that support Wisconsin’s more than 100 free and charitable clinics.
Froedtert Health to give $12 million to build new clinic
The grants support organizations working to address the causes and consequences of poverty.